Last Friday night I had the most enjoyable and relaxing evening with friends and fellow moms, I hosted an Avon Spa Night!
The invites read….
As a mom you give, and give, and GIVE! You deserve a break!
You deserve time to unwind and relax, you deserve a Spa Night!
On the menu for the evening:
– Detox & Hydrate Bar: Help yourself to a variety of veggies, sushi, etc. and a few naughty treats at the bar.
– Hand treatments: Sugar scrub, Paraffin dip, and moisturizer lotion.
– Avon Representative Lilly will share some of the great products Avon has for you to enjoy your own personal Spa Nights at home. As well as, some great tips for looking great while under the influence of motherhood.
– Socializing time and table topics
– Massages: Massage Therapist will be bringing her table and setting up a tranquil retreat for private massages. (Massages are a $1 per minute, massages can vary from 10-45 minutes)
Please come dressed in comfortable lounging clothes. This is a moms only event, no kiddos, we want you to relax.
Added bonus: First 6 moms to RSVP will receive a prize!
Apparently a lot of moms agreed that a Spa Night was the perfect cure for the mommy mayhem because we filled the house with 10 Momma! (Please note, I and one mom are missing from the photo, she was enjoying her massage…just seemed wrong to interrupt a peaceful massage for a photo-op).
Each mom took her turn getting a massage while the remainder enjoyed learning and using a few of the many awesome products Avon offers. You truly can bring the Spa Experience home with Avon thus saving both time and money, and this party proved it. Here is just one example…
Mani-Pedi with paraffin wax dips at a Spa can cost an up worth of $80. And you also have to find a babysitter for your kiddos and then work around that sitter’s schedule, exhausting! So, what’s the next best option? Bring the Spa experience home and give yourself a Mani-Pedi with paraffin wax (which can take time to get out, heat up, and clean). And while you may not require a babysitter you will have to walk the fine line between the kiddos falling asleep and you falling asleep. There is nothing worse than red nail polish across the forehead in the morning as you walk your child into school. After you have explained to the umpteenth parent that no, you are not bleeding, it is nail polish, you almost wish your forehead was just bleeding (hypothetically speaking of course)! So what is a mom to do? Go through life with dry cracking hands and feet accompanied by naked nails! NOOO (hands on cheeks, and screaming in astonishment)!! Avon to the rescue!
Paraffin Moisture Treatment Mask! This stuff is A-Mazing! We used it on our hands, placed a warm towel over our hands, a few minutes later, and voila! Beautiful, soft, young-looking hands, like Magic! Talk about convenient and affordable, takes no time compared to getting out the paraffin kit and heating up the wax, and it only cost $6. Hello, I believe this is what they call a no-brainer! Oh, and that nail drying dilemma, solved!
Speed Dry nail polish! No more having to worry about a scarlet line across the forehead as you drop your kiddos off at school (again, totally hypothetical scenario). Not only did this party prove that it is much more convenient and practical to have an Avon Spa night at home as opposed to visiting the Spa but I also learned a few tidbits for my morning routine.
Such as, did you know that you should be doing your eye makeup first and then your foundation? I had no idea but it does make sense. I often get eye shadow powder on my cheeks and sometimes a speck of mascara under my eyes. It really stinks because I have to wipe it off and begins the process of trying to match the new foundation up with the prior coat. Now I do my eye makeup first and if I get anything on my cheeks I can wipe it clean with the handy makeup remover wipes that I received for hosting, in addition to eye makeup remover. We also had a chance to try out other Avon products.
As the night progressed we had a raffle and then in was finally time for my massage. After that massage I was a happy, refreshed, and distressed momma. It was such a great night! I only wish I could have invited all of you to the party, or at least have gotten everyone’s name into the raffle. What if there was a way? That’s right, giveaway!!
Lilly, the Avon Independent Sales Representative who shared all the amazing products Avon offers wants you to stress less, by saving time and money with the Avon Paraffin Moisture Treatment Mask and a Speed Drying nail polish (click here to see color options for nail polish). How awesome is she?
- Like Lilly’s Avon Ind. Sls. Rep. facebook page (please like from your personal facebook page and not a business, for some reason only the personal pages are counting on facebook now)
- Like Mom on the go in Holy Toledo facebook page (please like from your personal facebook page and not a business, for some reason only the personal pages are counting on facebook now)
- Like Be Well Massage Therapy (please like from your personal facebook page and not a business, for some reason only the personal pages are counting on facebook now)
- Once you have completed all three then post a comment stating you have done so.
Winner will be randomly selected March 8th