Here’s one way to clean and straighten up your house: You could win a $5,000 professional reorganization and thorough home cleanup in the JAWS Confess Your Mess contest on Facebook.
The JAWS (Just Add Water System) is sponsoring the contest. These home cleaning products come from Toledo-based JAWS International, Ltd.— the first U.S. company to put super-concentrated refills in easy-to-use, non-spill, child resistant cartridges that don’t require any pouring or mixing. That allows you to keep reusing the bottle and reduce plastic waste so it is good for the environment.
How the contest works
1. Like this blog
Apr. 2 – May 31 to enter
3. Just upload a photo of your home’s messiest room for your chance to win. It could be your kitchen, bedroom or playroom — any room inside your house that’s been neglected. (Sorry, closets, basements and garages don’t count.)
They are even giving away daily prizes of a JAWS home cleaning kit containing all four JAWS products:
JAWS Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner provides a streak-free shine for glass, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops as well as TV and computer screens. It’s ammonia and alcohol free. JAWS Multi-Purpose Cleaner/Degreaser removes dirt, grease and grime from countertops, appliances, outdoor furniture and sealed wood floors. JAWS Bathroom Cleaner/Deodorizer cleans up soap scum as well as lime, oil and mineral deposits throughout your bathroom. JAWS Disinfectant Cleaner/Degreaser kills 99.9 percent of germs on nonporous surfaces where viruses and bacteria live.
How the JAWS system works
· JAWS cleaners are the coolest home cleaning products to hit the market. The concentrated refill cartridge is attached to your first bottle of cleaner. So you’re really getting two bottles in one.
· After you use up the first bottle, fill it with tap water; drop in the refill cartridge, twist on the sprayer, shake it up and you’re ready to clean.
· Studies show that JAWS cleaning products clean as well as — or even better than — other national brands. But they cost up to 60 percent less.
· You can save even more money by buying the cartridges and reusing your bottle. That means less plastic going into crowded landfills — so you’re helping the environment and saving money.
The company behind JAWS
JAWS International, Ltd., a separate spinoff of Canberra Corporation, produces JAWS cleaners in Toledo, Ohio. Canberra has been manufacturing commercial cleaning products since 1965. Since 2004, commercial cleaning services have used millions of JAWS cartridges as they clean hotels, schools, restaurants and offices. Visit JawsCleans.com for more information.