I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Susartandfood Blog. It is such an honor to be nominated especially by such a creative and respected blogger. Susartandfood Blog contains examples of their gorgeous art work and many delicious recipes that are easy for me, a more culinary challenged individual (there are also great photos so that you know if you followed the recipe correctly and exactly what your food should resemble) to follow, and more. Thank you Susartandfood Blog!! And thank you to all of you for taking a moment out of your day to visit this Mom on the go, it means a lot to me.
Now, onto the rules for accepting this award, which are as follows:
1. Thank the award-givers and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 7 or 8 Bloggers.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Here are 7 random things about me….
- I choose to count my blessings as opposed to my problems.
- I have recently formed an obsession with Spicy Buffalo Wheat Thins. I like to crunch then up and place them over lettuce and then crumble a little blue cheese on top, YUM!
- I love to paint, in a past life, before children (B.C.) I used to enjoy a clean canvas, oil paints, and a cup of coffee. One day I will get back to painting but for the time being I have more important hobbies to dabble in like building with Legos and designing Barbie doll dresses.
- If I won the lottery I wouldn’t tell a soul but I would secretly pay off my friends and family’s debts.
- I would love to go to Alaska some day on a family vacation.
- Some days I can’t wait till bedtime!
- Other days I become so overjoyed and caught up in pure mommy bliss that it is difficult to hold back the tears. For I know they will be all grown up in the blink of an eye and I so desperately want to cherish and remember it ALL! (tissue please)
So, without further ado, the list…..
I hope you enjoy reading what these moms have to say as much as I do. If you know of a great blog I didn’t mention please share, I am always on the lookout for funny, versatile, mommy bloggers.
2 thoughts on “Versatile Blogger Award!!”
Congrats! And thank you so much for thinking of my blog when passing it on!
There are many days I can’t hold back the tears – the time seems to go so fast! Just realized my baby will be 3 in 2 weeks; how is that possible??? 😉