It’s getting chilly! So chilly it’s the perfect time to make apple crisp and get out those fall decorations.
This is the easiest apple crisp recipe of all time!
4 Nature Valley Bars (any kind)
½ stick of butter
- Take 4 Nature Valley bars, we used the Oats n’ Dark Chocolate bars. Open bars and place in Ziploc bag. You might want to double bag them. Have kids smash the heck out of the bars….they can use rolling pins, monster trucks, whatever adds to the fun!
- Cut up apples into smaller bite sized pieces. Place apples in 8 x 8 pan.
- Sprinkle nature valley bits all over the apples.
- Slice butter into 8-10 pieces and place on top.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover with foil, bake for 25 minutes, and stir halfway through.
- Enjoy it while it’s hot and available! Warning: Everyone will want seconds….it will go fast!
Do you hang on to your kiddos past projects/artwork (within reason, of course)? Do you find that they tug at your heartstrings a little harder with each passing year? Why must time go by so fast?