“Label it!” was a phrase that my brother, sister, and I heard often when we were growing up. Whether it was a cup, crayons, scissors, bathing suit, underwear, shoes, you name and our mother told us to label it. Which totally make sense coming from a woman who grew up in a family of 9, and 6 of those 9 were brothers, I would have labeled everything too! So when I came across the opportunity to review something with label in the name I simply couldn’t refuse. In fact, I found myself becoming all nostalgic.
My mind instantly went back to a fond childhood memory, planting flowers with my mom on a warm spring day. Sipping a cool refreshment from my awesome Tupperware Sippy cup. Then going to sit that Sippy cup on the ground only to find that the adhesive from previous labeling (masking tape with child’s name written in marker) was left behind and the cup was stuck to my hand along with some dirt and what appeared to be a few strands of my hair. Oh the memories.
Now that I am a mom I have a new-found appreciation for the good old labeling technique, in fact so much so that I actually have a little jingle I often sing to my children. Are you familiar with the song, ‘Put a Ring on it’ ? But in place of ring I state label. (I contemplated singing it for you in the vlog but I will not put you through that torture) It goes like this;
‘Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a label on it
If you liked it, then you shoulda put a label on it
Don’t be mad once you see that he want it
‘Cause if you liked it, then you shoulda put a label on it
Uhh, oh, uhh oh, oh, oh, oh
The funny thing is, in this day and age of iPads, Smart Phones, etc. the technique for labeling Sippy cups has not really evolved at all. I am still using the same technique my mom used which is why I was excited to have the opportunity to review the Sippy Grab KoalaLabels. So, were they a bust, or brilliant? Find out….
Oh, and I almost forgot, Sippy Grab KoalaLabels also….
- Can be permanently personalized by simply placing child’s name on label with a sharpie permanent marker, placing label in boiling water for 8-10 minutes, dry, and repeat for best results
- Are FDA compliant Non-Toxic Material
- Dishwasher & Microwave safe
- Makes griping cups much easier
- Phthalate, Lead, & BPA FREE
Now it’s time to celebrate all the magnificent way these little labels make parents and caregivers lives much easier! And what better way to celebrate than to have a giveaway!
Enter to win a package of SippyGrab KoalaLabels by simply….
- Like Kidaroo Crew LLC facebook page (please like from your personal facebook page and not a business, only the personal pages count)
- Like Mom on the go in Holy Toledo facebook page (please like from your personal facebook page and not a business, only the personal pages count)
- Follow @Mamaof3onthego (Mom on the go in Holy Toledo) on twitter
- Follow Kidaroo Crew on twitter
Once you have completed all four please post a comment stating you have done so.
Winner will be randomly selected April 1st
For more great giveaways check out….
Disclosure: I was given two Sippy Grab KoalaLabels in order to complete this review and all opinions expressed are my own.