This is a game changer! You know when you’re super tired after a long day and you realize you forgot to thaw dinner? Or when you schedule a picnic in the park with the fam but didn’t have time to run to the store? Or ya know, when your tired Tuesday happens to also fall on taco Tuesday and ya just need a break? El Vaquero has you covered! They now offer the super convenient, easy to order online, economical, and delicious family style meals to-go. The hardest part will be trying to decide which meal pack to choose from…
The Five-Person Family Meal Pack options include:
- Option #1 – Enchilada Tray – Shredded chicken, ground beef, or cheese enchiladas topped with ranchero sauce. Served with Mexican rice, refried beans, guacamole or cheese dip, and chips & salsa.
- Option #2 Taco Bar – Hard or soft shell. Filled with shredded chicken or ground beef. Served with Mexican rice, refried beans, guacamole or cheese dip, and chips & salsa.
- Option #3 – Burritos Tray – Shredded chicken, ground beef, or bean burritos topped with fresh red sauce. Served with Mexican rice, refried beans, guacamole or cheese dip, and chips & salsa.
- Option #4 – Quesadilla Tray – Flour tortilla with shredded chicken or beef tips and melted cheese.
- Option #5 – Taquiza – Served with Mexican or brown rice, black or refried beans, hot sauce, cilantro, lime, and your choice of flour or corn tortillas (4 tortillas per person). Choose up to 3 proteins.
Parks & Meal Packs To-Go are legit a parent’s dream come true…not only do you not have to worry about kiddos behavior in a restaurant you can let them run off that excess energy and play on the playground while you kick back and relax. No need to heat up a grill or try to watch the food & kids. Simply order which meal pack your brood wants online, hop in the car, and pick it up on the way to the park, it really doesn’t get much easier than that…and I know because that’s precisely what we did.
We opted for the Taco Bar, a family classic ($45.75) and there was SO MUCH food that we legit had enough for dinner too! Yup that’s right, momma didn’t have to cook lunch or dinner!
What I like about the Family Style meals is that everyone can make their meal to their own liking, whether that’s low-carb, high protein, vegetarian, you name it and they were able to make their plate to meet their dietary preferences.
And while Family Meal Packs to-Go are perfect for weekends and weekdays when you need a break it is always fun to have the experience of a night out, whether it’s date night, family dinner, or ladies night out El Vaquero has you covered with these great deals….
- Taco Monday
- Kids Eat Free Tuesday,
- Happy Hour