There is no shortage of cute bunnies, chicks, etc. secular Easter-related coloring sheets, art projects, and such, which I like many parents have proudly displayed. However, with this being Holy Week I feel that there is a need in our home to refocus the meaning of Easter. In order to do so, in addition to reading MagnifiKid! and the Lenten coloring calendar from Catechesis of the Good Shepherd program
5 Reasons Why you need to Book the Easter Bunny (Discount included)
5 Reasons Why you need to Book the Easter Bunny
In the past most parents would take their children to the mall to wait in a long line for a very long time to visit the Easter bunny. Then pay way too much for a photograph of their child either screaming or looking in the wrong direction with a Bunny who looks as though he has seen better days. And then half the time the darn photo would fall out of the cardboard frame on the way back to the car! Ahh, the memories!! Haha! But that was the 80’s now we have options. This is the day and age when information comes to you and why should the Easter Bunny be any different?
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should have the Easter Bunny come to you this Easter:
5. Hygiene! This Bunny isn’t the Mall Bunny! God bless the Mall Bunny but who knows what kind of germs may be lurking on his furry coat…we are talking snot, boogers, spit up, etc. (I am reminded of a funny line from Baby’s Mama, “is that chocolate or poop?” Haha!) No thank you!
4. Convenience! No more having to work around the Mall hours. Schedule a visit around your family’s Easter gathering…around your family’s schedule.
3. You can be Lazy! Or not! So you don’t feel like going out and getting the kiddos candies & treats, no worries, the bunny can bring it, no joke!! The Easter Bunny can bring treats for all the kiddos for only $2 a child!! Just make certain you count accordingly…and even if you don’t that Bunny is so on top of things he will probably have extras (true story! I miscounted and didn’t have enough baskets but the Easter Bunny saved the day by bringing extra treats!). Or, if you do have everything ready to go you can make arrangements with the bunny to deliver it to your child!!!
2. Economical! Instead of the single pic from the mall you can get as many as you would like!! In fact they encourage you to get as many as you would like! Also, there is something absolutely magical about allowing your child time to warm up to the bunny (like my daughter needed) and even engage in a conversation. One of the little girls at our gathering told the bunny she was sorry she didn’t have carrots for her, it was priceless. And all us adults thoroughly enjoyed watching the 2 year old take it all in…it takes time to make memories, they can’t be rushed and this Bunny understands that it is more than just a photograph. The price can’t be beat, $75 for a half hour and if you split it with other guest it can be even less! (Also if you mention Mom on the go in Holy Toledo you will receive a 10% discount!!!)
1. Memories! Memories to cherish for a lifetime! It is not only the expression on the toddler’s face, or the preschooler’s screech of excitement when the Easter bunny walks through the door but it is the expression of pure joy on the grandparents face knowing they were able to witness such a treasured moment. The Easter Bunny isn’t just for the kids but an experience for all!
I am so thankful for our memories of our visit with the bunny, I shall treasure them for always. thank you so much Fairytale Memory. Schedule your visit today!! Click here and be sure to mention Mom on the go in Holy Toledo to receive 10% off!!!
Also, why not think outside the Easter basket….the Easter bunny is also fun for Baby showers around this time of year, Church events, work events, playgroup events, possible proposal (what girl could resist an engagement ring for the Easter bunny?), etc.