Remember, we don’t say that dirty 4-letter word, di*t, instead, we focus on healthier eating habits. 😉 Here’s some pics from the segment & recipes are below…make it a great one, loves!
Farro Bone Broth Bowl
If you’ve never cooked your grains with bone broth before, it’s time to start. It not only adds rich flavor, but it takes an already nutritious meal to the next level. This farro bowl is simple to put together and all the ingredients are packed with so much nutrition that you’ll feel energized AND satisfied.
Servings: 6 • Total Time: 1 Hour
2 servings LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth
1 cup farro
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1 cup roasted chic peas
2 cups arugula
Salt, pepper & red pepper flakes to taste
Salad dressing of choice
1) Add bone broth powder to a medium pot with about 16oz of water. Bring to a boil. Stir in farro, cover and reduce heat to a simmer until farro is tender and the broth is absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
2) Mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper together. Stir mixture into farro until the farro is fully coated.
3) Start assembling bowls by placing the farro in each. Add tomatoes, chic peas and arugula.
4) Top with your favorite dressing and red pepper flakes to taste. Add more salt & pepper if desired.
5) Dig in!
- ParmCrisps Original flavor
- Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds, any variety
- Salami (rolled)
- Prosciutto (rolled)
- Goat Cheese
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Aged Cheddar
Place each ingredient in bundles on an old cutting board, with olives in a bowl
Serve and enjoy!