Fact, my 4 year old jumps up & down at least 8x a day! She will pretty much start jumping for any reason, like seeing a bird, not wanting to go to bed, because it is Monday, etc.
Fact, I am an adult. Fact, I do not jump up & down 8x a day. Fact, I do jump up & down like my 4 year old daughter twice a month. There is only one thing in this world that makes this 35 year old woman jump up & down like a preschooler flaring limbs about, and that is, a trip to COSTCO!!!
I am getting excited just thinking about our next trip!! Why? Why would a grown woman be so excited to go to Costco? (In no particular order)
1. Samples- Um, hello! Who doesn’t love samples? I adore the fact that you can try it before you buy it especially when you have a picky eater at home. Thankfully my pickiest eater accompanies me so she can sample too! Another added bonus of the samples is it gives my 4 year old something to look forward to in-between isles & the food occupies her mouth for lapses of time so I can actually enjoy a moment of silent (so wrong, but, so true! Haha!)
2. Cost- Total disclosure, Costco is where I get half my wardrobe. I know it sounds silly but they have comfortable, modern, classy, even fashionable outfits & they cost WAY less than the department stores! They also have clothing for men too…great picks for Dads (wink, wink, Father’s Day is coming up!) and then there is the kids’ clothes, books, toys, etc. I buy all birthday & baby shower gifts there (jigs up on that one! haha!). And I also fill up the gas tank before I leave since it is always cheaper than the other stations (Costco is literally my one stop and shop for everything place!)
3. Quantity- I think this one is a no brainer!! Haha!
4. Quality- Sometimes people have this idea that if you buy more it somehow makes the quality less and that could not be further from the truth when it comes to Costco. The quality of their food is amazing. I am a huge fan of their produce. My favorites are the Organic Spinach (I often buy two…I am a spinach freak!), strawberries, melons, peppers, and I could go on and on. What I like most about Costco is if you do get home and realize you purchased say, a bad melon, they will happily exchange it. The customer service is amazing!
5. Selection/Variety- We recently made a HUGE change in our house, we stopped eating cereal and have cut way back on all breads/grains. I was afraid that maybe I wouldn’t be able to shop Costco anymore and Costco is this Kat’s meow (too much?). Thankfully what I found, once I stopped honing in on all the stuff we couldn’t get anymore, is that Costco offers a nice variety of foods for all diets and lifestyles. Checkout all the goodies I purchased at my last visit!
6. The people- Last but certainly not least, the people who work at Costco are the nicest!! They are always so sweet with my daughter…her second favorite part of Costco is the smiley face she receives on the back of our recipe. The cashiers are always so kind and friendly. In fact I have even befriended a few…maybe I spend too much time there? But they don’t talk back to me, they listen, it is like a mini vacation for moms. Lol!
There you have it folks, Costco is a mom’s mini-vacation destination! Haha! It will have you jumping up and down like a 4 year old in anticipation for your next trip! No joke!
And Guess What!!! I have some exciting news to share!! Costco will be giving birth to a new store in Perrysburg, OH June 11th 2015!! As far as I know it is a drug free birth…hopefully it won’t be a water birth but if it is just bring your umbrella! 😉
Join today & receive Costco cash card!!
While they are managing their labor pains they are giving you a shower!! When you give birth to a store that’s how it works, they give you the shower, lol! They are showering one lucky follower with ALL these goodies valued at $190!!!
So, whats in the bag? These amazing Kirkland Signature items:
- Organic Maple Syrup
- Variety Snack Nuts
- Surface Wipes
- Dried Blueberries
- Almond Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Albacore Tuna (8pk)
- Jelly Belly
- Macadamia Nut Clusters
- Paper Towels
- Steak Strips
- Unsalted Fancy Mixed Nuts
- Organic Salsa
- Peanut Butter Pretzels
- Body Lotion
- Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Apple Sauce (24pk)
- Microwave Popcorn (44pk)
To enter the giveaway:
1-Like Mom on the go in Holy Toledo on Facebook
2-Follow @mamaof3onthego on Twitter
3-Like Costco on Facebook
4-Comment stating when you’re taking your next trip to Costco
Giveaway is limited to individuals who live in Toledo and surrounding area (within 30 miles)
Winner will be randomly selected June 10th @11:59pm
Disclosure: I was given 3 sweet Kirkland products for my family and the BIG bag of goodies to giveaway! No additional compensations was received and all opinions expressed are my own.
39 thoughts on “Why Costco? (Giveaway $190 value!)”
We will be going tonight or tomorrow, out of maple syrup and coconut oil! 🙂
I only go to costco when someone takes me with them.
Thanks for your generosity! What a great giveaway! We’ll be headed to Costco Monday. We try to make it there at least twice a month! 🙂
You are so generous. Hoping to get a chance to try Costco…never been there yet. 🙂
On Tuesday after the holiday, need to replenish!
Awesome giveaway! We love Costco. I’m not a member right now, but with the new one opening in Perrysburg I am considering signing up again!
Going to Costco this weekend, like always!
Me and my family will be going to costco in a month as we just went two days ago. Love that place! 💖
we go on Sunday’s as a family after church I love their coconut oil 😍
Would love this! We’ll be going this weekend!
I’ll be taking my next trip once the new one opens up!!! So excited!
Next week! Need to restock on diapers and Almond milk!
I am headed to Costco next week 🙂 What a great giveaway!
We will be taking a trip when the new one opens!!
I will be going to Costco June 1st… when I have a new months grocery budget!
In June! Just went yesterday. Had to pick up a cake.
We will be going in a week or so!
We just spent an embarrassing $300 yesterday so hopefully we can go at least a month before our next trip. 🙂
I like you on Facebook and follow you on Twitter. We will be hitting the new Costco when it open, can’t wait!
Love costco!!! It puts Sams Club to shame! My first costco experience was about 1.5 years ago and I’ve never looked back!!! Excellent giveaway!!
Probably this weekend or next
Next time you take me!!! Ha
We are trying to hold out until 6/11 in Perrysburg!
We will be going this weekend for some goodies for our Memorial Day picnic!
This weekend for Goodies for our Memorial Day picnic!
What an amazing giveaway! We are headed to Costco this weekend. We LOVE Costco!! 🙂
We are going this weekend. We LOVE Costco! 🙂
We will be going to Costco as soon as the Perrysburg one opens!!
My next trip is today – getting ready for the cookout 🙂
We are looking forward to opening night! June 11th…we are excited!
We will be going to Costco sometime this week to get supplies and snacks for my Sisters baby shower!
I am looking forward to the new store opening! We will actually start our membership then, because we currently have one with a certain competitor *ahem* but love Costco more. We don’t need two memberships at once. Regardless, this is a wonderful giveway, full of goodies we love! Thanks!
Sometime this week!
I will be going next monday!
I will be going this weekend to stock up on Epsom Salt, Orgain Chocolate Protein, almond milk and cashew clusters.
We will go to Costco on Saturday
I have been reading up on my Costco literature…it seemed much more enticing than laundry. Lol! I am amazed, Costco, is like a concierge service for us “regular folk”….they offer auto programs, auto and home insurance, IDENTITY theft protection, bottled water delivery (are you prepared for another water ban Toledo?), you can travel the country or the world for less, etc. What will they think of next!? While I have you attention, please join me in congratulating Nicole Stover, the winner of the Costco $190 goodie giveaway!!