For our Little Flowers Girls’ Club meeting last week was discussed obedience, the Ten Commandments, watched The Prince of Egypt (cartoon version), and did a fun craft. The girls made Easter wreaths. They were really simple and the girls seemed to enjoy making them and adored the way they turned out. So I figured this was one I should definitely share. If you do have any questions feel free to post in the comments, loves.
Micheal’s Crafts & Jo-Ann’s offer pickup curbside service.
- 12 inch Styrofoam wreath
- Green Yarn
- Foam/decorative Easter Eggs
- Buttons and decorate small flowers
- wooden cross
- Hot glue gun and hot glue sticks
- Wrap the wreath form in the green yarn. Use the hot glue gun to secure the ends.
- Cut ribbon and wrap around wreath. Make a loop to hang wreath from, you can hot glue it together or simply tie.
- Next, decorate the wreath, have dun with it, let kiddos sporadically or clump various decor together.