- The family gets to visit a foreign country minus the expensive flight!! Talk about exciting!! And, though the terrain doesn’t change much on the other side of the Ambassador Bridge the kiddos will make some fun observations; suddenly the speed limit is measured in kilometers, the temperature is defined in Celsius, not Fahrenheit, & our kiddos’ favorite, different money!!
- Falls Incline Railway! Our kiddos got a kick out of this fun, convenient, and economical ride…and the view of the Falls as you descend is breathtaking! “The Niagara Parks Incline Railway provides a fast & convenient link between the Fallsview Tourist area and our Table Rock Centre. Open year-round, fully accessible and climate-controlled, this attraction provides riders a unique vantage point of the Horseshoe Falls as they rise and descend along the inclined track”. Admission Price (children 5 and under are FREE)…..One Way: $2.75 Round Trip: $5.50 All Day: $7. I would recommend paying the all-day price so you are free to come and go as you pleas throughout the day. Website: https://www.niagaraparks.com/visit/attractions/falls-incline-railway
- Journey behind the Falls!! The observation deck made this journey totally worth it…you can practically reach out and touch the falls, it was an out of this world experience! “To stand at the heart of Niagara, you’ll first need to descend 150 feet and explore 130-year-old tunnels through the bedrock, but you’ll feel the thunderous vibration of the Horseshoe Falls long before you see them. The observation deck at the foot of this 13-storey-tall wonder will leave you breathless (and maybe a little bit wet), but don’t forget the viewing portals cut straight through the rock, offering a once-in-a-lifetime view of one-fifth of the world’s fresh water crashing down in front of you”. Price: (Ages 5 and under are FREE) Adults-$17.30 Children (6-12)-$11.25 Website: https://www.niagaraparks.com/visit/attractions/journey-behind-the-falls
- Locks up your Love!! Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls….Address: 6700 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3W6, Canada. This is a fun family activity to do…lock up that family love at Niagara Falls…bring a lock and sharpie or buy one once you’re there & commemorate this magical family trip!!
- Clifton Hills Fun!!! Clifton Hill is Niagara Falls top destination for attractions, restaurants, entertainment and more! Located just one block away from the Niagara Horseshoe Falls, the Street of Fun is a must-visit for families. Clifton Hill’s exciting array of attractions includes the Niagara Skywheel, a giant wheel 175 feet above the Falls providing you with views like no other of the Falls, Ripley’s Museum, The Upside Down House, Hersey Store, Wax Museums, of course, the Falls, and so much more!! Clifton Hills Website: https://www.cliftonhill.com/niagara-falls-attractions
And the Falls at Night are breathtaking! Though it can be a bit chilly, so we had dinner at Elements with the perfect view of the Falls and the food is delicious too!! This trip will be one the kiddos will talk about for years to come so be sure to get this Road Trip on your Family’s bucket list today!!